One Faber Group “One escapade, countless experiences”
One Faber Group is a new lifestyle brand that operates Singapore’s only cable car network, the largest Merlion and the award‑winning multi-sensory night show set in the open sea. With the launch of the new brand, leisure products including Singapore Cable Car, Wings of Time, Sentosa Merlion, Faber Peak Singapore, Dusk Restaurant & Bar, Spuds & Aprons, Good Old Days, Show Bites, FUN Shop, Cable Car Gift Shops are now housed under One Faber Group.
An autonomous subsidiary of Sentosa Development Corporation, One Faber Group was soft launched in April 2017 to manage an expanded suite of leisure and lifestyle services including attractions, guided tours, event venues, souvenir and lifestyle outlets as well as F&B operations. As an autonomous commercial entity, One Faber Group has the flexibility to tailor its products for different consumer segments, and is focused on creating memorable guest experiences for its visitors, both local and overseas.
By offering a one stop leisure brand featuring a seamless journey across two destinations, One Faber Group offerings remain as a must-do for all tourists. On 19 January, One Faber Group proudly unveils a new brand video, a key visual and a brand tagline, One Escapade, Countless Experiences, to capture the brand’s value proposition.
“Singapore Cable Car has been a key part of the Singapore tourism landscape for four decades and it currently offers the only cable car dining experience in Asia,” said Ms Lim Suat Jien, managing director of Mount Faber Leisure Group. “Staying true to our brand tagline ‘One Escapade, Countless Experiences’, One Faber Group offers a variety of lifestyle options that are constantly renewed and refreshed, so that we stay relevant and continue to appeal to our local and overseas guests,” she added.
With a calendar of events to enhance guest experience and a focus to continually refresh its products, One Faber Group aims to be a lifestyle brand for guests to enjoy these unique Singaporean attractions; have a delightful meal and recall memories and create new ones. An array of unique offerings is designed to delight:
- The newly opened Dusk Restaurant & Bar at Faber Peak is a unique hilltop restaurant in Singapore to experience the best sunset views, while patrons chill out over European Tapas, choice wines and Nitro-frosted
- Faber Peak Singapore, located 100-metre above sea level, offers spectacular hilltop views of the Harbourfront and Sentosa, and is home to Spuds & Aprons and Dusk Restaurant & Bar. For special events, venues such as The Ballroom, Private Dining Room and The Garden make this a top destination for bridal and corporate functions that require a scenic panorama.
- Singapore Cable Car offers Asia’s only cable car dining experience since 1998 and had since been a popular romantic setting for many marriage proposals.
- One Faber Group’s offerings are linked seamlessly by the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network of six stations on two main lines – the Mount Faber Line that connects mainland Singapore to the resort island of Sentosa, and the Sentosa Line that connects to the island’s western end at the Siloso Point.
- The Sentosa Merlion, which turns 22 in 2018, is Singapore’s largest Merlion statue towering at 37-metres. It is the only sculpture that guests can step inside for an attraction experience, and ascend to the head gallery for a 360° view of Singapore’s southern shores.
- The award‑winning Wings of Time (above)on Sentosa Island is a multi-sensory night show set in the open sea, which combines water, laser and pyrotechnics into a visual extravaganza.
Visit www.onefabergroup.com for more information.