UNLIKE traveling for leisure, traveling for business is a whole different ball game, requiring less luggage and more efficiency.
This is why airlines, airports, and technology play a big part in ensuring business travelers get from point A to point B without a hitch. This means excellent on-time arrival performance, reasonable per-day parking fees, a good number of airport lounges, accessibility to the airport, and more.
Frequent business travels leave no room for errors and this is why UK-based air travel website Globehunters has released a list of the world’s best airports for business travelers.
Globehunters ranked these 45 of the world’s most popular airports used for business travel based on numerous metrics including on-time performance, travel time to the airport via car and mass transit, per-day parking fees, number of airport lounges, and the airport’s breadth of destinations and airlines.
While airports in the US largely dominated the top 10 list, three of the world’s best airports for business travelers are located in Asia Pacific, with Narita International Airport in Tokyo, Japan taking the top spot.
Take a look at the full top 10 list:
1. Narita International Airport, Japan
2. Los Angeles International Airport, US
3. Frankfurt Airport, Germany
4. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Netherlands
5. George Bush Houston Intercontinental Airport, US
6. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, US
7. Munich Airport, Germany
8. Madrid Barajas Airport, Spain
9. Tokyo Haneda Airport, Japan
10. Dubai International Airport, UAE